(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual, such as their name, address, email address and user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
The contact details of our data protection officer are:
Data protection officer
DSB Münster GmbH
48155 Münster, Germany
Phone: +49 251 71879-0
or at our postal address, with the supplement “F.A.O. Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses transient cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website.
b) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.